Valiant Alliance
Hello, welcome to Valiant forums.

If you are in Valiant alliance or one of our allies, please register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Valiant Alliance
Hello, welcome to Valiant forums.

If you are in Valiant alliance or one of our allies, please register.
Valiant Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a new fan!

2 posters

Go down

I have a new fan! Empty I have a new fan!

Post  KeggOBeer Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:59 pm

From Keggsux:
pu$$y

if I had the location of your main I would take it right off the map.

My reply:
635, 3 is the location of my main. Have fun.
As for being a pu$$y, I'm not the one hiding behind a fake name or unknown whereabouts. I told you where mine is, now tell me where your is, if you're not a pu$$y that is.

From Keggsux:
Keggtown, Keggsford, Kaggathon...real original names you fukin retard. Now that I know where your main is kiss your a$$ goodbye. Hope you enjoyed that town while you had a chance cause it will be a barb town soon. Then just for fun I am gonna take your other 2 retarded named towns and turn them into barb towns. I will send along a tissue so you have something to cry into pu$$y.

My final reply:
I'm still waiting. And I noticed you're still hiding behind a false identity. Takes a real brave person to create an alt account to talk smack. Try doing it from your real account. If you have one.
I have no fear of you and never will have any. I don't care who you are. Either bring it or shut it.
I will block you after this. I don't have time for your idiocy. I'm too busy with your mother in the other room.
It must be fun to be an idiot. I bet that helmet they make you wear gets uncomfortable.

I love playing with retards. They're entire purpose in life seems to be my personal entertainment.
KeggOBeer
KeggOBeer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have a new fan! Empty Thanks for the laugh!

Post  blitzen Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Rofl.

blitzen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum