Valiant Alliance
Hello, welcome to Valiant forums.

If you are in Valiant alliance or one of our allies, please register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Valiant Alliance
Hello, welcome to Valiant forums.

If you are in Valiant alliance or one of our allies, please register.
Valiant Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone!

Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Hey everyone!

Post  BestintheWest Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 pm

My name on here is Best in the West...yes, very annoying I know with the spaces in it for those who want to whisper dirty things to me, haha. For all of you who don't already know, I am one hell crazy, very naughty girl, with a mind that lives permanently below the gutter, but it leads to lots of fun being had by all! Also I'm commonly known as "Beastie" to my friends mostly due to my bad behaviour, lol.

I first joined an alliance made up of my fellow countrymen... a good bunch of Kiwis from New Zealand, but soon realised that I was totally addicted to this game and if I wanted to make it to the top, I would have to join an alliance that was close by me and able to give me support. Hence my applying to Acheron and getting accepted. Well things went sour there, our leader pissed off Kegg, big LOL and so was disbanded and then became Drake. After a while I was pleaded with to become Host there which I did, however the legacy of Acheron being A PAIN IN THE ASS all around, meant I was unable to properly protect my alliance members, and that was of course very upsetting to me, as I take my game here and my alliance way too seriously!! Kegg kindly offered me a place in Valiant which I gladly accepted, and a number of my fellow Drake members also joined up at the same time, and as some of the original Acheron members had already joined before us, it was like a huge family reunion! However in saying that, here at Valiant you have made me feel more than welcome and I thank you and luv you for that, some of you very much! Haha Twisted Evil cat (from your resident evil pussy...)

BestintheWest

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum