Valiant Alliance
Hello, welcome to Valiant forums.

If you are in Valiant alliance or one of our allies, please register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Valiant Alliance
Hello, welcome to Valiant forums.

If you are in Valiant alliance or one of our allies, please register.
Valiant Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving to a New Game

Go down

Moving to a New Game Empty Moving to a New Game

Post  KeggOBeer Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:12 am

As I have retired from Evony, I have set my sights on a new game. It's a pay game this time though. This one seems worth it, unlike Evony cents that are constantly being peddled in your face.

On Sept 22nd, Aion Online will be launched in the US, in Europe a couple days after that. I am looking to form a guild there of friends mostly from Valiant and maybe some people from the sister alliances as well.

You're all such a great group of people that I'd hate to see everyone go their separate ways simply because Evony got too time consuming or whatever will drive you away eventually. If you want to join the several people that have already jumped on board this idea, just email me or even PM me on these boards if you can. I don't like posting my email address on boards viewable to the public for obvious reasons, so you can ask Fowler for it in Evony chat or ingame mail.

By the way, the web site for this new game is www.aiononline.com so you can go take a look. It's an MMORPG that has a lot of new and exciting concepts. If you preorder the game, you also get to play in the Beta events before release so you can get a feel for different types of characters and get a head start on others once it's publicly released.

Right now I'm strongly favoring the side with the dark wings and red glowing eyes Twisted Evil , but that can be open for discussion among the people coming over. It'll probably wind up being a vote.

Oh and you don't have to be a power gamer to play a game like this and if you come along slower than others you won't get left behind as much as you do in Evony. The best part is that if you can't log in for a few days you don't get penalized with your progress and you don't have to be booted to make room for someone who plays more.

I truly hope you can all come join us there, but realistically I know everyone won't. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. it'll be nice to actually play a game with workable mechanics and everything, huh? Smile
KeggOBeer
KeggOBeer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum